Admin Support Worker
Job Title: Admin Support Worker Ref: ASWLSRST-0919Salary: Grade B £25,833- £26,772 inl ILW & 6.5% employer contributory pension Hours: Full […]
Job Title: Admin Support Worker
Salary: Grade B £25,833- £26,772 inl ILW & 6.5% employer contributory pension
Hours: Full time 37.5 per week
Number of posts: 1
Contract Type: Fixed Term until Feb 2020
Closing Date: Midnight 20th September 2019
We are looking for an admin worker to join the STAR and London Street Rescue teams. This role will include carrying out a range of administrative tasks across both teams. You will be responsible for managing a rota and administration for the volunteer pool. You will be able to manage a small office including ordering supplies and answering enquires. You will check timesheets and supplier invoices and process these in a timely manner. You will also provide administrative support to the management team. You will support to set up meetings and prepare for interviews and training.
In addition you will be:
– Confident using Excel, Word and Outlook
– Outcome focused
– Able to establish good working relationships with colleagues and volunteers
– Able organise the operations of a complex, busy service
– An excellent communicator, both over the phone and via email
– Passionate to providing a high standard of service to homeless people
At Thames Reach we are driven and committed to helping homeless and vulnerable people to live in decent homes, build supportive relationships and lead fulfilling lives. Our vision is to end street homelessness and our aim is to achieve the highest standards and effectiveness in service delivery to vulnerable people.
As well as a great working environment we also offer:
– Support to develop your leadership and strategic skills.
– A contributory pension scheme, tuition aid and management specific training.
– 29 days holiday and 8 paid bank holidays.
Thames Reach is committed to achieving a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We value, respect, and celebrate diversity. We welcome and encourage applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their history of homelessness, sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
If you would like to discuss the role and your skills and experience please email Sam.Moozarmi@thamesreach.org.uk
Please download the application pack and return to firstname.lastname@example.org