Job Title: Data Administrator Service: Business Development Ref: DABD-1217 Salary: Grade B £24,135 to £25,437 per annum incl. ILW & […]
Job Title: Data Administrator
Service: Business Development
Salary: Grade B £24,135 to £25,437 per annum incl. ILW & 6.5% non contributory pension
Hours: 37.5 per week
Location: Employment Academy
Number of posts: 1
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 18/12/2017
Interview Date: w/c 18/12/2017
Are you organised, methodical and hardworking, but flexible enough to work across a range of disciplines? Do you enjoy a challenge and pride yourself on getting things done? Are you a problem solver? Do you understand the need for speed and efficiency but still strive to deliver a quality service?
If so, the role of Data Administrator in Thames Reach’s Business Development team may be for you.
Thames Reach is a London- based charity helping homeless and vulnerable people to find decent homes, build supportive relationships and lead fulfilling lives. Our vision is to end street homelessness.
The Data Administrator is responsible for overseeing the collection of performance data and ensuring our reporting is of a high standard. As such, a major responsibility for the successful candidate will be to maintain and develop our client database “InForm” – which is a Salesforce based application.
The post holder will:
– Train new and/or inexperienced staff how to use InForm
– Provide advice and guidance to front-line managers on data entry
– Work closely with senior staff to develop ways of using the data collected to better evidence the impact of our charitable services
And will have:
– Excellent communication skills
– A confident and assertive approach
– Experience of using Salesforce based databases
– Excellent organizational skills, including managing and maintaining filing systems
– Competence in working with Microsoft Excel
– Report writing skills (highly desirable)
Thames Reach is committed to achieving a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We value, respect, and celebrate diversity. We welcome and encourage applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their history of homelessness, sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
Download and return the completed application form and return by midnight on the closing date to email@example.com