Job Title: Executive Assistant Service: Directorate Ref: EA-0718 Salary: £30,012 per annum & 6.5% non contributory pension Location: The Employment Academy, Camberwell, […]
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Salary: £30,012 per annum & 6.5% non contributory pension
Location: The Employment Academy, Camberwell, London SE5 8UA
Number of posts: 1
Contract Type: Permanent 37.5 hours Part time and flexible working considered
Closing Date: 9th August 2018
Interview Date: w/c 20th August 2018
Thames Reach works with homeless and vulnerable people across London and we have a great reputation for the quality, commitment and effectiveness of our services. We are looking for an efficient Executive and Personal Assistant to the Senior Management Team. This is an ideal position for an experienced PA with a ‘can do’ attitude who is familiar with providing a high level of secretarial and administrative support in a busy environment.
The Senior Management Team consists of three dedicated and very different directors in terms of professional needs and it is imperative that they operate as efficiently and effectively as possible.
This role will include high-level operational, project management and administrative responsibilities. You will manage a strategic support assistant and volunteers to achieve the highest standards of service. You will also need to be proactive and organised, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to observe complete confidentially is absolutely essential in this role in addition to the emotional maturity to judge situations with careful consideration.
To be successful for this role you will need to have:
– Extensive diary management and coordination skills
– The provision and communication of accurate information
– Be able to draft reports, presentations, procedures and analysis when required
– Excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders including Board members, consultants, Senior Management Team and external organisations
– Responsible for servicing and taking minutes of Board-level internal and external meetings and pro-actively following-up any relevant action points
– Organised key events such as conferences, presentations and away-days
– Provided general administrative support and correspondence with attention to detail
– Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Thames Reach is committed to achieving a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We value, respect, and celebrate diversity. We welcome and encourage applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their history of homelessness, sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
to apply, please download the recruitment pack and send to email@example.com