Job Title: Lead Worker Ref: LWBSHPS-0918 Salary: Grade D £29,010-£30,900 incl ILW & 6.5% non contributory pension Hours: 37.5 […]
Job Title: Lead Worker
Salary: Grade D £29,010-£30,900 incl ILW & 6.5% non contributory pension
Hours: 37.5 per week
Number of posts: 1
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: Midnight 4th November 2018
Interview Date: TBC
Brent Single Homeless Prevention Service is an innovative project supporting Brent residents at risk of homelessness to find and keep secure accommodation. The project is delivered in partnership with Crisis and social investors, Bridges Fund Management.
SHPS works closely with Brent Council staff and is based in the Civic Centre in Wembley. The successful candidate will have an understanding of the issues related to the prevention of homelessness, and be able to assist clients with their housing and employment options.
The successful applicant will:
• Provide a responsive and flexible service to meet the needs of the client group.
• Be able to achieve sustained housing for clients.
• Be motivated by working to clearly defined outcomes and targets.
• Have excellent communication and creative problem solving skills.
• Have the ability and enthusiasm to manage a complex case load.
• Be able to work in a team within a changing environment
• Promote the project to funders, stakeholders and clients
Thames Reach is committed to achieving a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We value, respect, and celebrate diversity. We welcome and encourage applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their history of homelessness, sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
Please download the application pack and return to email@example.com