Job Title: Senior Practitioner Ref: SPYF1118 Salary: Grade E £30,012- £33,459 inc 6.5% non contributory pension Hours: 37.5 per week […]
Job Title: Senior Practitioner
Salary: Grade E £30,012- £33,459 inc 6.5% non contributory pension
Hours: 37.5 per week
Number of posts: 1
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: Midnight 10th December 2018
Interview Date: w/c 17th December 2018
At Thames Reach we are driven and committed to helping homeless and vulnerable people to live in decent homes, build supportive relationships and lead fulfilling lives. Our vision is to end street homelessness and our aim is to achieve the highest standards and effectiveness in delivering services to vulnerable people.
We are looking for experienced Senior Practitioner to join the You First team which is part of the Lambeth, Southwark & Lewisham (LSL) Fulfilling Lives Programme. The successful candidate will be:
• experienced in working with rough sleepers and people with complex needs
• able to work independently and as part of a management team
• providing support to a dispersed team
• able to maintain an effective relationship with key stakeholders
This project is Big Lottery funded and part of the National Fulfilling Lives Programme. The project is delivered in partnership with Certitude and strategic partners from the three boroughs in order to improve services for people with multiple and complex needs.
The Programme has three core aims:
• People with multiple and complex needs can better manage their lives through access to person centred and coordinated services
• Services are tailored and better connected and will empower users to take full part in effective service design
• Shared learning and the improved measurement of outcome for people with multiple and complex needs will demonstrate the impact of service models to key stakeholders.
Thames Reach is committed to achieving a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We value, respect, and celebrate diversity. We welcome and encourage applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their history of homelessness, sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
If you have any questions around the role please contact Cassie Dyer, Team Manager on 07921852931 or at Cassie.Dyer@youfirst.london
Please download the application pack and return to email@example.com