Job Title: Senior Practitioner Ref: SPBR-0119 Salary: Grade E £28,356- £31,794 OLW inc 6.5% non contributory pension Hours: 37.5 per […]
Job Title: Senior Practitioner
Salary: Grade E £28,356- £31,794 OLW inc 6.5% non contributory pension
Hours: 37.5 per week
Number of posts: 1
Contract Type: Fixed Term (6 months)
Closing Date: Midnight 14th January 2019
Interview Date: W/C 21st January 2019
Brent Reach has been delivering a generic floating support service in partnership with EACH Counselling and Support since 2017. The partnership aims to achieve the highest standards and effectiveness in service delivery to vulnerable people, with people with a range of support needs including mental health problems and/or substance misuse and ex-offenders; enabling individuals to remain living independently.
The successful candidate will be:
– experienced in working with rough sleepers and people with complex needs
– able to work independently and as part of a management team
– outcome focused and able to motivate and inspire a team to achieve targets
– providing support to a dispersed team
– able to maintain an effective relationship with key stakeholders including the EACH, Brent Council, Statutory services and our partner agencies in the voluntary sector.
As part of the Thames Reach team, all staff have a vital role in contributing and shaping the vision of ending rough sleeping and promoting improvement in people’s lives.
Thames Reach is committed to achieving a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We value, respect and celebrate diversity. We welcome and encourage applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their history of homelessness, sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation or religious belief.
For an informal discussion about this post please contact Folasade Babade on 07841 881 477