Senior Practitioner (Rough Sleeper Prevention Service)
Job Title: Senior Practitioner Service: No First Night Out (NFNO) Ref: SPNFNO-0118 Salary: Grade E £29,424 – £32,802 per annum […]
Job Title: Senior Practitioner
Service: No First Night Out (NFNO)
Salary: Grade E £29,424 – £32,802 per annum incl. ILW and 6.5% non contributory pension
Location: LB Greenwich
Number of posts: 1
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 21/01/2018
Interview Date: 26/01/2018
Do you want to end homelessness and make a difference to people’s lives?
Are you highly motivated and looking for a challenge?
At Thames Reach we are driven and committed to helping homeless and vulnerable people to live in decent homes, build supportive relationships and lead fulfilling lives. Our vision is to end street homelessness and our aim is to achieve the highest standards and effectiveness in service delivery to vulnerable people.
We are currently developing our services enabling people to live independently including our new rough sleeping prevention project, ‘No First Night Out’. The team will build links with private rented landlords’ properties across South East London, and beyond, to provide accommodation and support for those at risk of rough sleeping.
The project is funded by LB Lewisham, Greenwich, Bromley and Bexley posts will be based across these four South – East London boroughs.
We are currently looking for a Senior Practitioner (Team Manager) to join this new service.
The post holder will:
– Be able to supervise staff and support the team to achieve the project outcomes
– Have an understanding of PRS, and its role in local authority housing
– Be able to work closely with landlords and our strategic partners
– Have knowledge and understanding of the barriers faced by homeless people
– Contribute to the provision of timely and accurate information, reports and analysis to the Prevention Manager, including giving appropriate feedback to the Prevention Manager on the need for appropriate action to address challenges and emerging issues.
– Develop with the team a range of PRS accommodation across South East London but primarily in LB Lewisham, Greenwich, Bromley and Bexley.
– Support referrals to access PRS accommodation
If you have any questions about this role please contact Zoe.Pye@thamesreach.org.uk
To apply, download and return the completed application form and return by midnight on the closing date to firstname.lastname@example.org