Job Title: Senior Practitioner Ref: SPHARS-0320Salary: Grade E £31,434 – £34,128 incl ILW & 6.5% employer & 1.5% employee Hours: […]
Job Title: Senior Practitioner
Salary: Grade E £31,434 – £34,128 incl ILW & 6.5% employer & 1.5% employee
Hours: Full time 37.5 per week (Normal office hours with occasional shifts)
Number of posts: 1
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: Midnight 23rd March 2020
We are looking for an organised, motivated and engaged manager for the Hackney Street Outreach Team. This is a great opportunity for a manager with some experience to move into a busy, exciting frontline services vital to efforts to reduce rough sleeping in Hackney.
As Senior Practitioner you will:
• Be responsible for managing the services performance against its contract, monitoring and regularly reporting to funders on performance in meeting its targets.
• Be responsible for directly managing the staff team.
• You will ensure the finances of the service are well managed and it is compliant with all relevant HR policies and legislation.
• Foster a culture of high performance and continual striving to improve upon successes throughout your team.
• Take a lead in developing and managing partnerships with key agencies across London.
To be successful you will be:
• Outcome focussed.
• Able to organise the operations of a complex, busy service.
• A decisive and effective leader.
• An excellent communicator able to form and maintain effective working relationships with all partners.
• Able to directly manage staff, oversee the management of others and ensure the services finances are well managed.
At Thames Reach we are driven and committed to helping homeless and vulnerable people to live in decent homes, build supportive relationships and lead fulfilling lives. Our vision is to end street homelessness and our aim is to achieve the highest standards and effectiveness in service delivery to vulnerable people.
As well as a great working environment we also offer:
– 6.5% employer & 1.5% employee pension contribution.
– Development opportunities.
– 29 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
– Reimbursement of the cost of annual eye test
– Season ticket/cycle loan
– Flexible Working
– EAP services
Thames Reach is committed to achieving a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We value, respect, and celebrate diversity. We welcome and encourage applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their history of homelessness, sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
For further information on the post, please contact email@example.com
Please download the application pack and return to firstname.lastname@example.org