Thames Reach Fundraising Complaints Procedure
If you wish to make a complaint relating to Thames Reach’s fundraising and marketing activity please contact us either by
- Calling 020 3664 9551
- Writing to the fundraising team at: Thames Reach, Employment Academy, 29 Peckham Road, Camberwell, London SE5 8UA
- Emailing email@example.com
- You can also arrange to have a face to face meeting by contacting us on any of the above
Our procedure for communicating with you about your fundraising complaint will be as follows:
- If you call us every effort will be made to resolve the complaint over the phone unless further information is required to do so.
- However, if you prefer to make the complaint in writing (by post or email) or it cannot be resolved over the phone, then we will reply to you, in writing, within 15 working days.
- This letter or email will confirm that your complaint has been logged and it will let you know that it will be looked into and resolved within 28 working days.
- Details of the complaint are then logged in our Complaints Record.
- We will look into your complaint and we will notify you of the outcome, in writing, within 28 working days.
- If you are still unhappy with the outcome we will pass on all the information you need to refer the complaint to the Fundraising Regulator.
The response times mentioned above are the maximum response times – usually someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Even if you simply wish to raise an issue rather than make a complaint, e.g. you felt that our fundraising materials were unclear; we would still like to hear from you so we can improve our standard of our fundraising.
We record each complaint or issue raised to ensure that we are taking action when we should and that our fundraising is carried out in a manner that satisfies our supporters, volunteers and the public.
Head of Fundraising and Communications