Southwark Works provides bespoke job-related support for Southwark residents at risk of homelessness
Thames Reach’s Southwark Works is part of a wider service setup by the London Borough of Southwark aimed at providing bespoke support for Southwark residents who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, and who are unemployed and seeking sustainable employment. Residents close to the Southwark border may be considered as well.
To access the Thames Reach Southwark Works project, you must be:
– Aged 16 and over
– Unemployed – this includes non-registered unemployed not in receipt of work–related benefits
– A Southwark resident
– Currently homeless or at risk of losing your home
Once on the programme, you will have the opportunity to access the following:
– Pre-employment workshops – supporting you to get ready for work
– Work Progression – support to progress within your role.
– Job brokerage – opportunity to access
– Multi-skills/ Basic skills/ Vocational training
– Volunteering and work-placement opportunities
To access Southwark Works, contact us via email@example.com to arrange an appointment with one of our employment advisers. You can also request a referral on your behalf via your Jobcentre Plus work coach or keyworker.